Sunday, April 18, 2010




I guess I should go back and catch everyone up on the last several months! In February our family moved to Andrews, Tx to accept the positition of Assoc. Pastor/ Youth at First Baptist Church. We are so excited to be here! God has led each step of the way and evidence of His call still being shown. The kids are loving it here. We miss some dear friends but are making sure that we visit and keep in touch! We are so blessed with all that God has done for us, is doing, and has yet to do! One of our favorite things is that both Gigi and Papa, as well as Nonny and Papaw live within 30 - 45 minutes! What an adde blessing! I am currently staying home with the kids which is freeing me up to lead several Bible Studies and attend more of the events with our youth!



Now, back to the pictures!

Corban helping Sissy find some eggs.


Corban showing us how it's done.... this would be the bend and scoop method, much easier to come out of and head for more!




No comments: